Temple Sinai is a warm and vibrant community. In the midst of the bustle of Coolidge Corner, visitors find a relaxed and informal atmosphere in which people of all ages, backgrounds and orientations come to worship, learn, enjoy music, explore Judaism, and find new friends.
- Save the date for Dinner and Dialogue, March 21 – registration information will be available soon
- Passover Music Festival, March 29 – Josh Nelson will perform
- Mitzvah Day is March 29!
- Let’s have dinner together! – next community Shabbat dinner March 13. Register now!
- Explore the compelling Adult Learning Programs scheduled for this year
- Read the latest Sinai Update, our weekly email newsletter
- Join Tzedek@Sinai